Industry-leading Repair service at your Fingertips
Thank you for taking the time to get an electronic quote. All of our phone repair is subject certain expectations:
- Accuracy: When you’re getting your phone fixed by A to Z, we need to know everything that’s wrong. If you broke your screen after getting water damage, we will notify you that there’s water damage, and provide you an option for repair at an extended service fee. In the event that you decline water damage repair, we will not offer a warranty on the screen repair, and if you decide you no longer want either repair, no refund will be provided.
- Patience: With so many phones on the market, it can be difficult to keep all the parts stocked, all the time. If we have to order a part from a supplier, you will be provided a tracking number when we are provided one. We will require a deposit on most parts we have to order, either partial or in full.
- Repair time: Most repairs take anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes, depending on the repair. You may stay in store if we have immediate repair openings, or come back and pick it up later. We also offer after-hours pickup and mail-in repair available for your convienence.
- Warranty: We offer a 30 day warranty on all services, with some minimal exceptions. That is, we stand behind our parts and our service. Some examples:
- ✔: My brand -new battery is no longer holding a charge.
- X: I dropped my phone again and the screen shattered.
- Device Forfeiture: In the event that you don’t pay for or pick up your device within 60 days of repair completion, A to Z Technology may take ownership of said device to pay for the services it has rendered.